Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy JaSoN



So Jas turned 23 today. Woot Woot He's been reminding me for about a month that his birthday was coming up and I better not forget. Well I didn't forget by anymeans (pretty sure I couldn't have, he's been as excited as a 7 yr old. :) Anyway I got him a gun, (good job to me!!) his parents gave him some mulah and a dinner, Brandon and Candi gave him money and the pleasure of their company, Trev and Amy gave him pepsi and his favorite Australian licorice, Dustin and Charli gave him a pair of Carhart coveralls for our little boy lol and he says "How am I supposed to fit in these?" It was really funny. Everybody else has just given him money. So he's been all sad because I won't let him get a Swarovski spotting scope til we have more money and know how long he is going to have a job. I'm being the responsible one here right? I can't always give in especially with a little Jas on the way. I told him to just save all his birthday money and extra cash and change and he'll have it before no time. He still doesn't believe me, but I figured I better put his cute little envelope on here so he knows I'm rootin for him to get one too. FYI Any random donation would make his day. :) HAHAHA

5 comments:

Candi Merritt said...

Love the envelope idea! Stick to your guns. These boys and their toys....

Rowland Blog said...

Hey it's amanda i was just letting you know that I sent an invite to my blog to your email...and you need to post a pic of your belly!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Kay. And way to go on the being the responsible one ... we HAVE to be...they are ALL like little boys when it comes to getting something that they want. (It's hard not to give in sometimes cuz they are so dang cute) :) Tell him to save his pennies :)

ThompsonFamily said...

Hi Kayla, I got your comment! I put 3 new posts on my blog...I will try to keep it updated from now on. :) We need to meet up some time in Logan. Call us!

ThompsonFamily said...

Hi Kayla, I got your comment on my blog. I have 3 new posts for you! I will try to keep it updated from now on. :) We need to meet up in Logan some time. Call us!

Who's swinging by!