Thursday, March 5, 2009

HE IS THE GREATEST




So Charli and I decided we were going to paint my dad's room while he is in Vegas the past couple days. It's been alot of work and it's really weird having my dad gone. I have always been the biggest daddy's girl ever... entil Jas came along. I don't know how he did it, but he makes me feel like I could never be loved anymore by anybody. He even fills the gap in my heart when my dad leaves for a few days! HaHa I should probably be gettin over the extreme part of daddy's girl, but I doubt I ever will. There is just somethin between a daddy and his daughter that can't be replaced or even messed around with. Especially us!! Anyway.. I can't wait til we have a little girl one day and I hope she is just as big a daddy's girl as I am. Jas is going to be the greatest dad.. the other night at the movie he got all sad on me(the movie was hillarious so I didn't understand at first, but now I do)He looks over at me and says, "I just want our little boy to be here already." It was so cute it just melted my heart. I can't wait for him to be here either. Anyhow I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for my husband and all he does for me... I'm so blessed to have him for now and all eternity. You just can't beat that!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

wait. my .. MY brother said that?
what'd you do kayla turn him into a softy?
haha just kidding, but dont worry i can't wait for my little nephew to get here so i can spoil the poop out of him (:

Who's swinging by!