Sunday, April 19, 2009

~BABY SHOWER~






I had an amazing baby shower! You can't tell from the pictures, but I made out like a bandit. We got so many cute and useful gifts. Thanks again to all those who came and supported me on my new, scary adventure haha! Steph and I are in the top pic and the other girl is my friend Shaylyn. She's expecting a boy anytime now too! You would never be able to tell that we use to be goat tying fools with our bellys as big as they are! OUR BOYS CAN ROPE TOGETHER! WOOT WOOT!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look got a tone of stuff!! and i didn't know shaylyn was prego!! tell her congrats!!! And you look very cute prego!!

Tyler and Sara said...

Thanks for the invite?!?!?! You will have to let me know what you didn't get. Actually I think I will buy the first "goat rope" :)!

Candi Merritt said...

I'm sorry I'm the worst sister-in-law EVER:(

ThompsonFamily said...

Looks like fun! I got one of those diaper cakes too!

Who's swinging by!