Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bodrie Rolled Over!!

We are out to grandma n grandpa Merritt's in Bennington and Bodrie is playing on the floor... Next thing we see is him rolling over! WOW! He's not even 3 months yet! It was super neat. Then he did it again only alot quicker! My little boy is growing so fast it's kinda sad...I'm still not ready for another one though.
Not too much has been happening in our lives. Jason is working for UP still thank goodness. He's now outta Soda so it's close to home WOOT WOOT! I'm working at the school in Paris part time Mon-Thurs and Grams is watching Bodrie for us. She is such a good woman to do that for us everyday, plus some nights I work at the bowling alley! Don't know what we'd do without our wonderful families looking out for us. Love you guys. Anyhow working two jobs really sucks and its depressing, but it is so worth it to have Jason home everynight. I already told him I will not do it forever so we gotta get rid of some toys or he has to go back out on system!! I'm such a mean wife I know.lol Anyway that's about it for us... Hope everything is good for everyone!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is soo cool!! takes lots of pictures cause next thing you will know you will be having his first birthday party he is soo cute!! i wish jackson was that little againg i can't take having my little boy be one!! LOL love ya kayla!1
love Amanda

Unknown said...

You're not a mean wife, you're a good mom! Hold on to your hats cause a lot more fun changes are coming!! It's amazing how fast little ones learn and grow, huh??? Enjoy every minute of it!

Mallory Stuecklen said...

Oh you just wait it gets harder I wanna cry everyday cause my baby is growing so much. But its fun too i guess its a love hate ha ha. And if you a mean wife i must be horrible I told Tanner if we had a baby i refused to work, and I dont he dont even ask. So I think im the mean one lol

Deidra said...

You are not mean. It is hard to be away from your baby! Jason is such a good guy I am sure that he wants to give you everything that you want! I loved your note from the bowling alley the other night. I laughed and said was Kayla there? Josh laughed and said ya she said to make sure that you see it. Anyway thanks for the laugh I don't get many these days..... just throw up throw up throw up.......it sucks!

Trevor and Amy said...

Already rolling over? WOWZERS! He is growing way too quick! Especially when we don't see him as much as we want. Tell him he can't grow up anymore. (I wish). Kailey is growing so fast. But they are sooo much fun! Don't worry about working. It too shall pass (I keep telling myself that). See ya next weekend!

Who's swinging by!